• From 10 until 3pm come and choose between 80 varieties of seed potatoes from Jalving Potatoes for your garden. There will be knowledgeable people to discuss your choices with.
• From 10 until 3pm the Master Composters will be here to help you get the best compost for your garden.
• At 11.00 until 12.30pm join local forager/botanist Rob Rowe on a Tour of the Edible Meadows. (£5.00)
• At 11 until 12pm children can start seeds Growing 3 Ways and take them home and watch them grow.(£2.50)
• From 1pm until 2pm join Milly Rees to learn about herbs, sweet and savoury, in cooking – a multi-sensory experience. ( £3.50)
• From 1pm until 2.30pm children and their parents can go on a natural treasure hunts and then capture those treasures in a willow frame in Framing Nature. (£3.50)
Come down and explore the Meadows, free entry to the Discovery Centre but we want visitors to enjoy our Secret Hills exhibition and visit our mammoth. You can easily spend a day here with our popular Sunday lunches and homemade desserts’. The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre offers an extensive programme of family events, adult courses and a variety of activities for the whole family. The unique grass roofed building houses a replica of the famous mammoth skeleton found in Shropshire. The café serves delicious home-cooked food and an extensive shop selling a range of quirky gifts. Every half term and summer holiday the visitor attraction provides hands-on family activities. For further details call 01588 676060 or visit the website: www.shropshirehillsdiscoverycentre.co.uk
SHREWSBURY FLEA is a fabulous mixture of Antiques and collectables, antique furniture, vintage clothing & fabrics,...
Freddie Mercury. Annie. Whitney Houston. Starlight Express. Elton John. Grease. Monty Python. The list goes on...The...
The Royal British Legion in Shropshire invites one and all to join us for our Annual Festival of Remembrance at the...
Join a drop-in tile decorating workshop between 10am and 2.30pm and try the tube lining technique to produce your own...
Congratulations to our winner of the Shropshire County Hotels & Inns Visitor Survey Prize...
Organisers of the highly successful Shrewsbury International Comedy Festival have...
October half term is just around the corner, so if you€™re starting to plan how you€™re...
After recent news of the win of the €˜Best Arts Project€™ in the prestigious National...
This is the official tourism and visitor website for Shrewsbury provided by Shropshire Tourism, the official destination marketing organisation for Shropshire - read more