• From 10 until 3pm come and choose between 80 varieties of seed potatoes from Jalving Potatoes for your garden. There will be knowledgeable people to discuss your choices with.
• From 10 until 3pm the Master Composters will be here to help you get the best compost for your garden.
• At 11.00 until 12.30pm join local forager/botanist Rob Rowe on a Tour of the Edible Meadows. (£5.00)
• At 11 until 12pm children can start seeds Growing 3 Ways and take them home and watch them grow.(£2.50)
• From 1pm until 2pm join Milly Rees to learn about herbs, sweet and savoury, in cooking – a multi-sensory experience. ( £3.50)
• From 1pm until 2.30pm children and their parents can go on a natural treasure hunts and then capture those treasures in a willow frame in Framing Nature. (£3.50)
Come down and explore the Meadows, free entry to the Discovery Centre but we want visitors to enjoy our Secret Hills exhibition and visit our mammoth. You can easily spend a day here with our popular Sunday lunches and homemade desserts’. The Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre offers an extensive programme of family events, adult courses and a variety of activities for the whole family. The unique grass roofed building houses a replica of the famous mammoth skeleton found in Shropshire. The café serves delicious home-cooked food and an extensive shop selling a range of quirky gifts. Every half term and summer holiday the visitor attraction provides hands-on family activities. For further details call 01588 676060 or visit the website: www.shropshirehillsdiscoverycentre.co.uk
Brick History takes you on a journey through pivotal moments in world history, modelled in LEGO® bricks. This is...
Join us in the Battlefield cafe and enjoy a light deli starter before moving onto the main event… the puddings!...
SHREWSBURY FLEA is a fabulous mixture of Antiques and collectables, antique furniture, vintage clothing & fabrics,...
The event will focus around a Steampunk market at St Mary’s Church, but lots of exciting attractions will be...
Weather called to a halt to the Shropshire Way 80K, mass participation walk this weekend....
Throughout 2018, Shrewsbury Museum & Art Gallery are offering reduced entry of £2 to...
Fieldbounce Music Festival, which is taking place on Saturday 5th May 2018 at The Venue,...
The shortlist for the prestigious awards has been announced with winners due to be...
This is the official tourism and visitor website for Shrewsbury provided by Shropshire Tourism, the official destination marketing organisation for Shropshire - read more